Feeling overwhelmed with your next step?
Do you feel awkward asking family members or friends to take time off from work to help you?
We are members of The National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM), premier providers of senior relocations, dedicated to “helping older adults and their families with the physical and emotional aspects of moving and delivering professional Senior Move Management services with compassion and integrity”. ShipShape Organize is here to help you with this challenging transition.
Prep to Move:
- Develop action plan for the move with dates, times, and a to-do list.
- Determine what you want to keep or give to family and friends.
- Help determine items for consignment, e-bay and craig’s list, donation or toss.
- Manage staging and hire movers.
- Help pack designated items. We are happy to provide boxes and pack your belongings so you are surrounded by what you love in your new home. We know that change is often difficult, and we will gently guide you through the process.
- De-clutter home for showings and prospective buyers.
- We can oversee the process on moving day.
- ShipShape Organize can be at your new living space ready to help unpack and get you settled in as soon as possible. We will make beds, and set up your kitchen so that within the first day you can enjoy a good night’s sleep and a morning cup of coffee or tea.
- Follow up with you to ensure the transition went smoothly and there are no loose ends.
Call or contact us for your free ½ hour phone consultation.
Deb Bernier 978.771.0527 or Deb Stone 978.314.6410